The Swim Baby Swim program is designed to be energetic and fun-filled and in so doing teaching you to teach your baby to swim. This will naturally strengthen the bond between you and your child whilst also providing a well-balanced work-out. There are many health and social benefits:
- Regular exercise helps strengthen your baby’s heart, lungs and respiratory system.
- In terms of development, the first year is the time when your baby’s brain will grow most rapidly and regular exercise will help strengthen it for all that new learning it needs to do.
- Exercising in water removes the inconvenience of gravity and allows your baby’s muscles to move freely and assist in the development of muscle control.
- Your baby (as will Mom and Dad) will benefit from the social interaction with other swimmers in a playful environment.
- Swimming regularly will help improve your baby’s eating and sleeping habits.
- Early exposure to swimming can help fend off future breathing problems like asthma.